We understand that every business’s operation is unique because every firm has it’s own way of doing things. However, if there are repetitive steps that involves computers in your processes, there’s a good chance that a total automation solution powered with RPA bots might be a good fit. With RPA, you can reap the benefits of reduced cost and greater productivity while you keep all your jobs and data in-house
Below we’ve listed the industries and kinds of office processes that are good fits for automation. The key differentiator is we will assist you in choosing the process that is best suited for transformation using RPA and help you eliminate already systemized processes from further consideration.
- Account Details Retrieval
- Product & Services Information
- Requests & Services
- General accounting
- Operational accounting
- Transactional reporting
- Premium and Policy Information
- Claim Processing
- Policy Clearance
- Tour Enquiries
- Ticket Booking
- Fetching Passengers Details
- Intake of Vendor Invoices
- Auto-assign Invoices
- Order Tracking & Status
- Payment Status
- Inventory Updates
- Handling patient records
- Claims processing
- Patient support
- Account management
- Reporting and analytics.
Why choose Integra RPA for Operations Automation?
- We have been serving customers in the ITES space (since 2004), serving businesses of all sizes, we understand the language of processes and can assist in design Operation automation solutions.
- Our hands-on experience in accounting industry combined with our intelligent automation skills make us your ideal partner
- We are efficient enough to easily develop and deploy your accounting RPA solution much quicker when compared to other companies (as we have vast prior working experience with all major and popular commercial accounting software)
- We deliver a complete end to end solution that includes process assessment and strategy planning, then enable RPA design, implementation and support
- We are committed to “Intelligent automation” with knowledge in accounting, finance and payroll RPA design/implementation
- We analyze your business and quickly develop a proof of concept so that you can understand the value and potential of RPA solution (even before it is implemented)
- We help you improve speed to market and stay ahead of your competitors