One of the best things about the advent of RPA bots is that we can offload monotonous tasks with ease to bots and free up human’s time for other more creative and productive activities. Using bots to fill forms is nowadays commonly used in multiple processes where the freshest data needs to be updated in another website’s form.
There are many legacy applications and older websites that request you to submit information using webforms. They do not allow you to bulk upload data from an excel file. In this situation having a bot handle the form-fill or data entry task could save a significant amount of time.
Using our total Automation solution you can
- Use cognitive bots to smart copy data between websites
- Automate Data entry into any application or web form
- Handle bulk data entry and form-fills from XML file, CSV file or XLS file to a web form
- Rapid data entry in supported applications
How it works
- The agent will not manually enter the data in the form. In-fact the agent’s presence itself is not needed
- Our RPA bot will look in XML file, CSV file or XLS file for the record that needs to be posted
- It will open the website where we have to enter the data
- Login automatically and go to the correct menu option
- Bot with then fill the form, clicks Submit
- It will wait for confirmation that entry was successful
- Then it will loop into the next file and pick the next record for posting.
Watch the below video to see one of our form-fill bots in action for a real business process.
Why choose Integra RPA for Form-Fill Bots?
- We have been serving customers in the ITES space (since 2004), serving businesses of all sizes, we understand the language of processes and have worked for hundreds of clients
- We have ready-made bots capable of being configured to handle any website in a very short time-frame. For some of the more popular websites, our bots are in a ready-to-deploy state
- We are efficient enough to scrape data and get it ready for your form-fill quicker when compared to other companies (as we have vast prior working experience with all major and popular informational websites)
- We deliver a complete end to end solution that includes process assessment and strategy planning, then enable RPA design, implementation and support
- We are committed to “Intelligent automation” with knowledge in accounting, finance and payroll RPA design/implementation
- We analyze your business and quickly develop a proof of concept so that you can understand the value and potential of RPA solution (even before it is implemented)
- We help you improve speed to market and stay ahead of your competitors